We live and breathe the surf lifestyle. We love to share our passion for this sport as well. If you have questions about employment opportunities, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the shop to fill out an application.
FRONT END ASSISTANT MANAGER
Warm Winds Surf Co. started as a small backyard surfboard brand back in 1973 in RI and has evolved into a one-stop shop for surfers and ocean lovers in the Northeast. With over 600 boards in stock all the time, a full wetsuit inventory, and all the biggest clothing lines in the surf industry – Warm Winds has become a staple East Coast surf shop.
Warm Winds is currently looking for an energetic, positive, and detail oriented Front-End Assistant Manager to join our team. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about the ocean and interested in the surfing lifestyle. As an assistant manager at Warm Winds, you will get real world experience and challenges in store operations, stock management, recruitment, and training.
Responsibilities and Objectives
- Possessing strong selling skills, anticipating customer needs, and effectively resolving customer problems with appropriate solutions.
- Promote an environment of positivity, respect, and dignity for our associates.
- Manage the receiving, checking, and merchandising of new product coming into the store.
- Motivating staff and ensuring consistent productivity from each team member.
- Train, develop, and coach a productive store team
- Perform other duties related to the qualification and requirements of the job
- Align with our core company values
- Minimum of 2 years retail experience
- High School diploma required, college degree a plus.
- Applicants must be available to work 30 hours minimum per week.
- Surfboard and wetsuit knowledge is a huge plus
- Knowledge of our brand and history a plus
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills
- Ability to perform under pressure, prioritize tasks, and schedule time wisely
- Expected to work weekends and some holidays
How to Apply
Please send your resume to staff@warmwinds. May also come in to the shop and drop application off.